Sunday, 21 March 2010

Boy oh boy oh boy

Sometimes I wonder why I do these things to myself, study, football, beading, reproducing! Three boys are a challenge but three year old boys are the BIGGEST challenge. This must be punishment because from all accounts I was the also very active as a little three year old , so maybe it's the DNA and not the chromosomes! Little L has been running around the house since stupid o'clock this morning and harrassing his brothers, drawing on his face with texta, and yelling "milk" in a crazy manner every 30 minutes or so.

I have so many beading ideas, way too little cash, and way way too little time. I have grand plans of both finishing a beaded bead braclet and making a similar necklace to the grape cordial one for my sister. The piece itself does not take too long it's just a matter of restocking.

1 comment:

  1. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment